Why Do We Support The Club We Do
Hi, I am a student and I'm currently doing my dissertation on how commercialisation in footaball is affecting the fans. I recently carried out a number of questionnaires outside St Mary's to get Saints fans views on this topic and from these questionnaires I have a few questions i'd like to ask to get a better understanding on how Saints fans feel on some of these issues. If any of you could take the time to provide some answers and some of your views it would be great help and really appreciated.
1. Why do you buy club merchandise?
2. Why do you continue to attend games despite ever increasing ticket prices?
3. As a fan would you like to have more influence over the running of your club? If yes, what would you like to have a greater influence on?
4. Describe what it is that influences your attachment to your club?
5. Do you believe Sky have had a positive or negative influence on the game? Why?
6. Do you ever feel exploited by your club? If yes, why?
Join Vital Saints
Message Board To visit the message board, click here. Get involved
This website is your website and we are looking for people to help run the site. Do you go to most of the games and have an opinion? Why not write a match report? Perhaps you are a budding journalist or even just someone who is very opinionated? Well why not join our team? If this interests you please contact Vital Saints.